LAD operates in Cambridgeshire. 'Face to face'
advice is available in St Neots via drop-in and in Huntingdon by
appointment. Our phone and email service covers the whole county. See
for full details.
LAD knows about debt. Some of the team have been there
themselves. They came out the other side. So can you!
Catch up with what we are doing via our Facebook page
LAD is a registered charity that can provide:
- FREE independent debt advice and debt management
As part of our group we have debt advisers on-hand to guide you through the financial industry jargon and recommend the best course of action dependant on your circumstances.
- Assistance with form filling and phone calls
Should the thought of picking up the phone fill you with dread, we can make the calls on your behalf, up until such time as you feel able to take control again.
- Assistance and tools to help with budgeting
Ensure not only that you live within your means, but plan for the unexpected and make provisions for an uncertain financial future.
- Emotional support and counselling
Qualified Counsellors are available to offer additional support, if required.
We offer a drop in service in St Neots two days per week:
- Wednesday - Volunteer Centre, South Street, St Neots, 2pm until 5pm.
- Wednesday - Paines Mill, Phoenix Square, St Neots, 6.30pm until 8pm.
- Friday - Volunteer Centre, South Street, St Neots, 9.30am until 4.30pm.
We currently work in partnership with Homestart, Bargroves Centre and St Neots and Sawtry Food Bank, and the Family Intervention Team.
Life Amid Debt are very pleased to have been sponsored and funded by the following Organisations:
- Comic Relief
- Co-operative Society
- AWA Lottery
- Muir Housing Association
- St Neots Town Council
- Rotary Club of St Neots